Employment law regulates the various phases of the employment process that the employer and the employee go through together: conducting of negotiations relating to the contract of employment, the implementation of the contract of employment, the termination of the contract of employment as well as compliance with any obligations existing or continuing to exist between the parties, even after employment has ended.
Crucial to run your business
It’s impossible to run a business with employees without having to deal with employment law. Wolfs Advocaten has a number of specialists who are experienced in advising, supporting and litigating in the area of employment law. In this context we help both (and particularly) employers and employees. Our aim is a fast, efficient and clear-cut service.
Wolfs Advocaten can help you with issues relating to all facets of employment law, including:
- contracts of employment and terms and conditions of employment
- non-competition and/or non-solicitation clauses
- individual dismissal, including summary dismissal
- collective redundancy
- support for dealing with employees who are ill
- issues relating to the directors appointed under the Articles of Association
- employer’s liability
- industrial accidents and occupational diseases
- Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) issues and employee participation
- flexible working relationships
- cross-border working, and
- restructuring, reorganisation and business transfers